Voluntary Recall Notice for U.S. Consumers
In co-operation with the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission, Addo Play is announcing a voluntary recall regarding the ELC Little Senses Lights & Sounds Shape Sorter (Item Code 82756)
- Hazard: The red cube can come apart or detach during use and release the small white ball inside the cube, posing a choking hazard. No other components are affected.
- Remedy: Consumers should immediately take the shape sorter away from children, stop using the red cube, discard the cube, and contact Just Play for a free replacement cube. The shape sorter toy and the other components can be used safely without the red cube.
- Consumer contact: Call the dedicated customer service hotline Toll Free at 888-974-9477 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Details: This safety notice involves the Early Learning Centre Little Senses Lights and Sounds Shape Sorter toy. The toy has a white and gray base, holds six colored, shaped pieces with lights, and makes sounds and music. “Little Senses” is printed on the side of the base. The toy was marketed for children from 6 to 36 months of age. The item code for the sorter toy – 82756 – is located on the base of the unit. The batch code on the product is located on the base of the main unit, and corresponds to dates of manufacture as follows:
Batch Code Production Date 1420WB01 May 21, 2020 3280WB01 Nov 23, 2020
- Incidents/Injuries: No injuries have been reported in the US.
- Sold at: Online at Amazon.com from October 2020 to August 2022 for about $25.
- Importer: Just Play LLC, of Boca Raton, Florida
- Manufactured in: China
Addo Play is committed to product quality, and we have taken this precautionary action to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.